Saturday, February 26, 2011

cross country ski day

today we decided was the perfect day to try out tyler's new cross country skis. his dad was kind enough to give his old skis to tyler...he got a good workout with them :) we might have to give them a good waxing. the weather was perfect...almost. on our way back, the snow came down so hard and wet and we were covered in snow by the time we got back. tyler did have to show off his handy dandy camelback while all i had was the saddest water bottle. all in all it was such a delightful day. i am so glad i got to spend the day with my tyler.

2 comments:

  1. I see you are mastering photoshop quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am so glad you blogged! You look so pretty in pink and with all that snow! I love reading about your life together. I'm trying to figure out how you both got in the picture with your skiis..maybe your camera had a timer and I imagine you getting quicky in place! Love you my Linds and Tyler too.

    ReplyDelete